Senior Product designer (UX/UI)
Sennep is looking for an inquisitive and passionate Senior Product Designer to help us on our mission to make our digital world simpler, smarter, and more human.
Role: Full time
Where: London office and/or working from home
Salary: £60-75k per annum
Established in 2003, we’re an award-winning agency specialising in user experience and interface design. In addition to creating intuitive and smart products, we go one step further and inject joy, creativity, and brand personality into the user experience. We call it the human touch.
Our small, agile and diverse team works closely together to identify user needs, design, prototype, test and iterate, driven by our desire to create products that people love.
Whilst fully embracing flexible working, we also enjoy meeting up in our new office in the Design District, Greenwich Peninsula, for an IRL cuppa and face to face problem-solving.
We are looking for:
You are an experienced Product Designer with the ability to find simple interface solutions to complex problems, you see the big picture and the smallest details with equal clarity, and you enjoy working on products that evolve and improve over time. In addition, you are proactive, self-motivated and always eager to learn new things.
You are confident and excited by working in the world of fintech, trading and investing. As you would be involved in improving the user experience of one of our clients’ trading platforms, you ideally have dabbled in trading stocks, shares or Cryptocurrencies.
On a day-to-day basis, you will find yourself:
- Collaborating with client teams, our product managers and designers to spark ideas and solve problems.
- Presenting your designs and ideas to clients and stakeholders.
- Assisting with competitor and customer research.
- Facilitating design workshops, customer interviews and user-testing sessions.
- Wireframing and mapping out user journeys.
- Designing interfaces (in Figma) and exploring multiple design solutions.
- Creating Design Systems or working with existing ones.
- Creating and documenting development-ready designs.
- Liaising with technical teams.
- Have a minimum of four years of Product Design experience
- Have a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to create intuitive and polished interfaces.
- Demonstrate a great sense of aesthetics and have a finger on the pulse of the latest design trends.
- Have experience in designing scalable Design Systems and working with existing systems.
- Be a Figma wizard, working methodically and systematically.
- Be well versed in Product Design processes.
- Be able to deliver solutions that balance business goals with customer needs.
- Have excellent communication skills and experience presenting to clients and stakeholders.
- Be able to work independently as well as be a great team player.
- Be adaptive and open to new ways of working.
- Be willing to learn and immerse yourself in the world of crypto and trading.
- Flexible working environment (+ lovely office space in the Design District, Greenwich Peninsula).
- 25 days holiday (+ one extra day for every two years you’ve been with us).
- Latest software and hardware.
- Yearly company weekend away.
- Learning and development budget.
- Enhanced parental leave policy based on the number of years you’ve worked with us.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Friendly people to work with :)
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion we welcome applications from everyone interested in joining our team. If you think you are the right person for the job, please send us your CV and examples of your work with a covering email describing what you would bring to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.