Lead Front-end developer
Sennep is looking for a curious and passionate Lead Front-end developer to make our digital world simpler, smarter, and more human.
At Sennep, you will get the chance to work on a varied mix of projects, from building fully-fledged digital products and services to fast-paced builds of prototypes. You are keen to own the development side of a project from the discovery phase to delivery. You love planning a project’s architecture and bringing our ideas to life.
Day-to-day, you will collaborate with our team of motivated developers and designers to share knowledge and ideas, solve problems, and make solving them look effortless and beautiful. You must be pro-active, self-motivated, and always eager to try out the latest in technology and push it in new directions.
We work in React in most projects and React Native for mobile apps, so experience in either two would make a perfect candidate. With a passion for clean and well-structured code and an appreciation for design, you need to be excellent at the following:
- Experience in developing robust, testable, and scalable technical solutions, following industry-standard best practices
- Write, debug, troubleshoot and optimize code to deliver the best user experience
- Strong experience in React & Next.js
- Improving our existing and establishing new development best practices and processes
- Responsive cross-platform development
- Good understanding of backend languages PHP/MySQL/Node.js
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Strong organizational skills and eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience in performance and stability monitoring
- Experience with unit testing
- Good sense of motion & interactivity
- Experience building React-Native app
- Experience in creative/ generative coding
Benefits of working at Sennep:
- Latest software and hardware
- Social events and annual company weekender
- Competitive salary (compensation will be based on experience)
At the moment, Sennep are working from home. We usually work together in our Studio in Wapping, London so you will need to have the right to live and work in the UK.
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion we welcome applications from everyone. If you think you are the right person for the job, please send us your CV and examples of your work with a covering letter of what you would bring to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org.