We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our friendly team of designers, developers and problem-solvers
Sennep is a digital product studio based in London. We collaborate with forward-thinking businesses to design and build digital solutions that are beautifully simple, reassuringly smart and full of brand personality.
We work across many sectors – fintech, fashion, music, automotive, broadcasting and health — to mention a few. No project is the same, and there are always opportunities to learn something new — every day.
As a Product Manager, your role will be to put yourself in the shoes of our clients and their customers and see things from their perspective. You'll work in a cross-functional capacity and be involved in all stages of a project, from translating client discussions into an idea, to product road-mapping, leading teams internally, and facilitating workshops.
You're self-motivated and driven, and not afraid of challenging the status quo. You combine a keen business sense with an eye for design, and have some years of hands-on product management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and launching digital products
- Experience with facilitating workshops with designers and client stakeholders
- Experience with conducting and coordinating user research
- Experience with resource planning, project planning and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to translate complex matters into simple language
- Ability to forecast the velocity for a project, and adapt budget/schedule to accommodate discoveries made underway
- Have a good understanding of technical development
- Working knowledge of industry software (GSuite, Harvest/Forecast, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Basecamp, Keynote, Google Analytics)
We’re a friendly and international bunch, celebrating each other's differences and quirks. In between making lovable digital products we go on trips, attend conferences and events together. Here are some of the benefits of working with us:
- Creative forum every Friday where we share ideas and knowledge
- Friday lunches on the house
- Yearly weekend-away trip
- Holiday bonus scheme
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV (or LinkedIn profile) and a couple of paragraphs describing what you would bring to the team. Salary will depend on your level of experience.